Im traveling in Putrajaya Malaysia. " Sherzod Yusuf "

It was 21st of November in 2014 when I went first time in Masjit Putra Alhamdullilah. I was so exited to traveling there with my brother Daler Yusuf and my friend Ikmal Amry  becouse I have never seen before as beautiful as this Masjit.

“Islam appears to me like a perfect work of architecture. All its parts are harmoniously conceived to complement and support each other; nothing is superfluous and nothing lacking; and the result is a structure of absolute balance and solid composure.” ― Muhammad Asad 




“Be peaceful, be courteous, obey the law, respect everyone; but if someone puts his hand on you, send him to the cemetery.” 
― Malcolm X




“Reflection is the lamp of the heart. If it departs, the heart will have no light.” 




“The world is 3 days: As for yesterday, it has vanished along with all that was in it. As for tomorrow, you may never see it. As for today, it is yours, so work on it.” 



“I challenge anyone to understand Islam, its spirit, and not to love it. It is a beautiful religion of brotherhood and devotion.” 



“Allah tests our patience and our fortitude. He tests out strength of faith. be patient and there will endless rewards for you, insha'Allah" 

- Utaz Badr



Thanks for reading! Have a  great day!
Sherzod Yusuf

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts