My first post " Sherzod Yusuf "


“Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day. You shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense.” 
― Ralph Waldo Emerson



“I'm the one that's got to die when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life the way I want to.” 
― Jimi HendrixJimi Hendrix - Axis: Bold as Love



“The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.” 
― Mark Twain


“Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed, citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.” 
― Margaret Mead


“Do not read, as children do, to amuse yourself, or like the ambitious, for the purpose of instruction. No, read in order to live.” 
― Gustave Flaubert


Thanks for reading! Have good day!
Sherzod Yusuf 

Comments

Popular Posts